Guidelines - THE BRIEF
Click here to download these video guidelines now (PDF) or read on.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Be as creative as you can be! We’re looking for videos that talk about how all tyres aren’t created equal and how Mickey’s latest tyre innovations across tread design, carcass construction and compounds benefit four-wheel drivers at all levels.
- Minimum of 30 seconds long
- Maximum of 60 seconds long
- Must be shot in landscape format (as opposed to portrait)
- Background music is not essential but encouraged
- Voice Over or Voice to Camera element is not essential but encouraged
To upload your video and enter the competition, you can do one of the following:
- Upload your video to Youtube and fill in the form at mickeythompsontires.com.au/video-challenge, or
- Send a dropbox link to your video to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Upload your video to youtube and send a link to email@example.com
STEPS TO ENTER:
- Film your TV commercial (30 to 60 seconds long, filmed in landscape).
- Upload your video to Youtube and send us the link using the form on mickeythompsontires.com.au/video-challenge, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check back on this page on the 11th of May to see if you won! The winner will be announced on this page, and notified via phone and email.