Mud Driving Tips
Let’s face it, we all love mud but did you know that not all mud is the same? There are 10 different types of soil in Australia, all of which create a different type of mud. Here are 5 top tips for next time you’re out chucking some mud in your truck.
- Always carry a long handled shovel
- Check the depth of the mud before driving into it
- Make sure that you keep up momentum
- Make sure you stay off the brakes or the wheels will lock up and your steering will go
- Always approach each situation with an open mind