Terms and Conditions
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of the Site and your use of the services described therein.
Mickey Thompson Tires provides this Site and its services on an “As is”, “with all faults” and “as available” basis. Except for the warranties set out in the Mickey Thompson Tires Warranty Policy, Mickey Thompson Tires makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation those related to: 1) The operation of the Site; 2) The information, content, materials, or services included or described therein; and 3) Any application or information submitted to us through the Site.
Except for the warranties set out in the Mickey Thompson Warranty Policy but otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Mickey Thompson Tires disclaims all warranties, express or implied (including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose), regarding the Site, including without limitation warranties related to the operation of the Site, the information, content, materials, s and services described therein except as provided in the Mickey Thompson Tires Warranty Policy, and any information or applications submitted through the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, Mickey Thompson Tires does not warrant that the Site or any of its functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Mickey Thompson Tires does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the materials on the Site or the service described therein.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The use of the information on this Site is at your own risk. In no event shall Mickey Thompson Tires, its directors, employees, shareholders, distributors and other representatives be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation lost profits, loss of use, business interruption, loss of data, arising out of or relating to the Site, the operation of the Site, any application or information submitted to us through the site, and/or the services described therein, even if Mickey Thompson Tires is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Site may contain links to other websites on the internet that are owned and operated by someone other than Mickey Thompson Tires. Mickey Thompson Tires provides these links solely as a convenience. The appearance of a link does not imply Mickey Thompson Tires endorsement, nor is Mickey Thompson Tires responsible for the content of any linked site. You access linked sites at your own risk.
GENERAL PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
The Site is owned by Mickey Thompson Tires and contains material that is derived in whole or in part from Mickey Thompson Tires and other sources. The Site and its contents are protected by international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in anyway any material from the Site, including without limitation code or software, without Mickey Thompson Tires express written permission.
All copyright in this website design, text, code, graphics, interfaces, and arrangements thereof, and all software relating to this website belongs to or is licensed by Mickey Thompson Tires and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
Prior permission to use, reproduce or reprint any photograph, illustration, artwork, text copy or other material on the site must be obtained from the copyright owner, regardless of the intended use. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on the site is a violation of copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
TRADE MARK STATEMENT
All trademarks, service marks, trade names and branding on this website belongs to their respective owners including without limitation Mickey Thompson Tires. Mickey Thompson Tires does not give you any licence or right to use them.
LIMITATION ON USE OF AUTOMATED TOOLS
You may not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site or Services for any purpose without our express written permission.
ELECTRONIC CONTRACTING AND NOTICES
The Site and Services, including the information provided on the Site, are designed for and intended for users in Australia only.
NOTICE OF POTENTIAL INFRINGEMENT
To notify Mickey Thompson Tires of any suspected infringement, please contact us via our contact form.
Mickey Thompson Tires Mates Rates Eligibility Criteria
Mickey Thompson Tires Mates Rates (“Program”) is a 12 month membership offer to customers who purchase two or more Mickey Thompson Tires products (“Eligible Products”), purchased after the 5th June, 2019. The Program will cease to be offered to any customers who submit their online form on or after the 9th of April 2020. The Program offers customers access to a range of products and services such as restaurants, leisure activities, cinemas, retailers, accommodation, and much more. Eligible Customers will have access to the Program for 12 months from the date that Mickey Thompson Tires approves their access to the Program.
The Program is sponsored by Exclusive Tyre Distributors in association with Frequent Values by Entertainment™ Publications of Australia Pty Ltd ("Entertainment™ Publications") ACN 065 011 903 of Level 1, 121 Scarborough Street, Southport, QLD, 4215. 3). Exclusive Tyre Distributors Pty Ltd ABN 51 159 029 357 as Authorised Distributor of Mickey Thompson Tires, 30 Gow Street, Moorooka QLD, 4105 (ETD).
Members of the Program ("Members" and "You") agree to the Frequent Values™ Terms and Conditions ("T&C") which are published and subject to periodic updates at https://mickeymatesrates.frequentvalues.com.au/Rules-of-Use
The Program will be promoted in store via print and digital Point of Sale marketing assets through partnered retailers; and online via the Mickey Thompson website and social media accounts. Partnered retailers may choose to promote the campaign on their own websites and social media accounts.
Membership & Eligibility
The Program is limited to selected individuals only. Membership is limited to one account per individual. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of Mickey Thompson Tires and its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies are not eligible for membership of the Program. You must be aged 18 years or older and a resident of Australia to be eligible for membership of the program.
To be eligible and considered by Mickey Thompson Tires for membership to the Program, you must have purchased two or more Eligible Products for personal use, after the 1st July, 2018 and provided valid details (“Valid Details”) which are listed below as part of your online registration of your tyres.
Valid Details that must be provided:
1. Email address
2. First and last name
3. Phone number
4. Street Address
9. Age bracket
1. Image of your tyre invoice
2. Name of retailer
3. Tyre model/pattern
4. Tyre size
5. Quantity of tyres
4. Mileage (in KMs)
The online registration form provides your information to Mickey Thompson Tires as part of your online tyre registration, in addition to forming your application to become a Member Mickeys Mates Rates.
This offer is available to Mickey Thompson Tires customers (selected by Mickey Thompson Tires in its total and complete discretion) who complete an online registration of their Eligible Products while the Program is active (Exclusive Tyre Distributors may choose to end the Program at any time at their total and complete discretion). Mickey Thompson Tires reserves the right to both offer membership/access to the Program to selected Mickey Thompson Tires customers at its own unfettered discretion and also reserves the right to retract such offer at any time.
Eligibility criteria for selected customers include:
Members must purchase two or more Eligible Products and activate their membership in the Program. Mickey Thompson Tires may also offer membership of the Program to other customers at its discretion.
Mickey Thompson Tires reserve the right to end the Program in its complete and unfettered discretion.
If you’re eligible and selected by Mickey Thompson Tires to participate in the Program, you will receive emails from Mickey Thompson Tires regarding the Program.
Members must have submitted all Valid Details as part of their online registration form for their tyres.
Term of Membership & Activation
To be able to utilise the full 12 months’ membership you must activate the Membership within 7 days of receiving the offer email.
All logins issued under the Program will expire 12 months after the approval of access has been granted.
If you choose not to activate your login until after 7 days of receiving the offer email, then your access to the Program will be limited by the period of your delay to activate - for the avoidance of doubt access will be less than 12 months.
We currently have a voluntary product recall in process, click here for more information.
NATIONAL 4X4 OUTDOOR SHOW DISCOUNT
Save $200 off a set of four (4) on eligible 4WD tyres. Eligible tyres are: Deegan38 A/T, Baja Boss A/T, Baja ATZP3, Deegan38 M/T, Baja MTZP3 and Baja Boss M/T. To be eligible, a deposit of $200 must be taken during the event OR a quote for eligible tyres. For customers who have paid a deposit, payment for the total owed amount and booking of tyres must be made within two weeks. Quotes provided at the event are valid for 2 weeks. Discount only available to attendees at the Brisbane 4x4 Outdoors Show, Fishing & Boating Expo. By requesting a quote or paying a deposit, you are consenting to Mickey Thompson Tires contacting you in relation to your quote in the future (for a period of up to 2 years).
NATIONAL 4X4 OUTDOOR SHOW COMPETITION
- 2022 Brisbane 4x4 Outdoors Show is considered the Event
- Participation in the Competition is subject to the following terms and conditions and includes all information we provide on how to enter and prizes available. By submitting an entry into the Competition, you are indicating to us that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Only entries that comply with these terms and conditions will be considered valid and eligible to win.
- The competition commences at 8:00am AEST on 18/03/2022 and ends at 5:00PM AEST on 20/03/2022 (Competition Period).
WHO CAN ENTER THE COMPETITION
- You are eligible to enter the Competition if you are:
5.1 attendees of the Event
5.2 ordinarily resident in Australia; and
5.3 aged 18 years or over (Eligible Entrants); or
5.4 aged 16 years or over and have the consent of your parent or guardian to enter; and
5.5 not an Ineligible Person
5.6 not an “Promotor” employee
- If a winner is under 18 years of age, then the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to award the prize to the winner's parent or guardian and to require that the parent or guardian execute such acknowledgment, indemnity and release as reasonably required in the circumstances.
- Ineligible Person means any director, manager, employee of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, employees or suppliers of the event, associated entities and agencies associated with this Competition, or any immediate family member of any of those persons.
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period:
8.1 Scan the QR code and fill in the digital entry form via your phone. QR code can be found on the stand F9 Mickey Thompson Tires® stand at the Brisbane 4x4 Outdoors Show.
- A limit of one entry applies per person.
DRAW DATE AND TIME
- All valid entries will be included in the draw.
- The draw will take place at 10am AEST on 25/03/2022 at 385 Macarthur Avenue, Hamilton, QLD, 4007 (Prize Draw Date).
- The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize (Winner).
- The Prize will be announced and distributed in accordance with clause 20, 21 and 22 below. Winning is not contingent on being present at the draw.
- The Prize Draw will be scrutinised by an independent person, unless an exemption is granted by a regulatory authority.
- One prize of $1500 to be redeemed on Mickey Thompson Tires® branded tyres.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of the Winner(s) accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as arising from, or in connection with the Prize supplied by the prize supplier, or the conduct of the prize supplier.
- Prize can be redeemed at any authorised Mickey Thompson Tires® retailer. Prize winner has a year to redeem prize.
- In the event that the Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value subject to any contrary direction from a regulatory authority.
Winner notification and publication
- Winners will be notified within two (2) weeks after the completion date of the competition period.
- Winners will be notified in writing by email, phone call or by SMS to the email address or phone number submitted at the time of entry.
- Winners will be published to Promoter’s social media accounts, once prizes have been delivered.
- All prizes will be redeemable after the close of the Competition.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to identify and locate the Prize winner.
- If any Prizes remain unclaimed within 1 year after Prize Draw, an unclaimed prize draw will be held at Exclusive Tyre Distributors, 385 Macarthur Avenue, Hamilton, QLD, 4007 on 25/06/2023 at 10am AEST subject to the approval of any necessary regulatory authority (Unclaimed Prize Draw).
- Winners of the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified in the same manner as set out in clause 20 above. Winners names will be published in the same manner as set out in clause 21 above.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
Use of Eligible Entrant's Personal Information
- Personal information including Eligible Entrant’s name, address, telephone number, email details will be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this Competition. This may require disclosure to third parties, including local regulatory authorities and the Promoter’s agents or third-party service providers, for the purpose of conducting the Promotion, or for promotional and marketing purposes (including for direct marketing) (Purpose).
- By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrant’s consent to the use of their personal information for the Purpose, and that the Promoter may contact them for future marketing and material purposes without payment. Eligible Entrants agree that the Promoter may use this information for that purpose.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND MORAL RIGHTS
- By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrants license the Promoter to use the content of their entry in any way the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting, copying, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the entry whether in original or modified form in whole or in part) in all media in perpetuity without payment to the Eligible Entrant of royalties or compensation.
- By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter dealing with their entry content in any way that may otherwise infringe the Eligible Entrants moral rights and agree not to assert their moral rights (wherever such rights are recognised) in respect of their entry against the Promoter or its assigns, licensees or successors.
- Eligible Entrants warrant that their entry is not in breach of any third-party intellectual property rights.
- Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the Eligible Entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided as part of the redemption of a Prize should be directed to Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of the social media profile of eligible entrants and of the age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter; whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Competition has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition.
- The Winner has rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These terms and conditions do not exclude, restrict or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that it is permitted to do so, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, without limitation:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in market value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
(e) any tax implications; or
(f) the Prize or use of the Prize.
- If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter this Competition is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or amend these terms and conditions, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.