Terms and Conditions
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of the Site and your use of the services described therein.
Mickey Thompson Tires provides this Site and its services on an “As is”, “with all faults” and “as available” basis. Except for the warranties set out in the Mickey Thompson Tires Warranty Policy, Mickey Thompson Tires makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation those related to: 1) The operation of the Site; 2) The information, content, materials, or services included or described therein; and 3) Any application or information submitted to us through the Site.
Except for the warranties set out in the Mickey Thompson Warranty Policy but otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Mickey Thompson Tires disclaims all warranties, express or implied (including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose), regarding the Site, including without limitation warranties related to the operation of the Site, the information, content, materials, s and services described therein except as provided in the Mickey Thompson Tires Warranty Policy, and any information or applications submitted through the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, Mickey Thompson Tires does not warrant that the Site or any of its functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Mickey Thompson Tires does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the materials on the Site or the service described therein.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The use of the information on this Site is at your own risk. In no event shall Mickey Thompson Tires, its directors, employees, shareholders, distributors and other representatives be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation lost profits, loss of use, business interruption, loss of data, arising out of or relating to the Site, the operation of the Site, any application or information submitted to us through the site, and/or the services described therein, even if Mickey Thompson Tires is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Site may contain links to other websites on the internet that are owned and operated by someone other than Mickey Thompson Tires. Mickey Thompson Tires provides these links solely as a convenience. The appearance of a link does not imply Mickey Thompson Tires endorsement, nor is Mickey Thompson Tires responsible for the content of any linked site. You access linked sites at your own risk.
GENERAL PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
The Site is owned by Mickey Thompson Tires and contains material that is derived in whole or in part from Mickey Thompson Tires and other sources. The Site and its contents are protected by international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in anyway any material from the Site, including without limitation code or software, without Mickey Thompson Tires express written permission.
All copyright in this website design, text, code, graphics, interfaces, and arrangements thereof, and all software relating to this website belongs to or is licensed by Mickey Thompson Tires and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
Prior permission to use, reproduce or reprint any photograph, illustration, artwork, text copy or other material on the site must be obtained from the copyright owner, regardless of the intended use. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on the site is a violation of copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
TRADE MARK STATEMENT
All trademarks, service marks, trade names and branding on this website belongs to their respective owners including without limitation Mickey Thompson Tires. Mickey Thompson Tires does not give you any licence or right to use them.
LIMITATION ON USE OF AUTOMATED TOOLS
You may not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site or Services for any purpose without our express written permission.
ELECTRONIC CONTRACTING AND NOTICES
The Site and Services, including the information provided on the Site, are designed for and intended for users in Australia only.
NOTICE OF POTENTIAL INFRINGEMENT
To notify Mickey Thompson Tires of any suspected infringement, please contact us via our contact form.
Mickey Thompson Tires Mates Rates Eligibility Criteria
Mickey Thompson Tires Mates Rates (“Program”) is a 12 month membership offer to customers who purchase two or more Cooper Tires products (“Eligible Products”), purchased after the 5th June, 2019. The Program will cease to be offered to any customers who submit their online form on or after the 9th of April 2020. The Program offers customers access to a range of products and services such as restaurants, leisure activities, cinemas, retailers, accommodation, and much more. Eligible Customers will have access to the Program for 12 months from the date that Cooper Tires approves their access to the Program.
The Program is sponsored by Exclusive Tyre Distributors in association with Frequent Values by Entertainment™ Publications of Australia Pty Ltd ("Entertainment™ Publications") ACN 065 011 903 of Level 1, 121 Scarborough Street, Southport, QLD, 4215. 3). Exclusive Tyre Distributors Pty Ltd ABN 51 159 029 357 as Authorised Distributor of Mickey Thompson Tires, 30 Gow Street, Moorooka QLD, 4105 (ETD).
Members of the Program ("Members" and "You") agree to the Frequent Values™ Terms and Conditions ("T&C") which are published and subject to periodic updates at https://mickeymatesrates.frequentvalues.com.au/Rules-of-Use
The Program will be promoted in store via print and digital Point of Sale marketing assets through partnered retailers; and online via the Mickey Thompson website and social media accounts. Partnered retailers may choose to promote the campaign on their own websites and social media accounts.
Membership & Eligibility
The Program is limited to selected individuals only. Membership is limited to one account per individual. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of Mickey Thompson Tires and its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies are not eligible for membership of the Program. You must be aged 18 years or older and a resident of Australia to be eligible for membership of the program.
To be eligible and considered by Mickey Thompson Tires for membership to the Program, you must have purchased two or more Eligible Products for personal use, after the 1st July, 2018 and provided valid details (“Valid Details”) which are listed below as part of your online registration of your tyres.
Valid Details that must be provided:
1. Email address
2. First and last name
3. Phone number
4. Street Address
9. Age bracket
1. Image of your tyre invoice
2. Name of retailer
3. Tyre model/pattern
4. Tyre size
5. Quantity of tyres
4. Mileage (in KMs)
The online registration form provides your information to Mickey Thompson Tires as part of your online tyre registration, in addition to forming your application to become a Member Mickeys Mates Rates.
This offer is available to Mickey Thompson Tires customers (selected by Mickey Thompson Tires in its total and complete discretion) who complete an online registration of their Eligible Products while the Program is active (Exclusive Tyre Distributors may choose to end the Program at any time at their total and complete discretion). Mickey Thompson Tires reserves the right to both offer membership/access to the Program to selected Mickey Thompson Tires customers at its own unfettered discretion and also reserves the right to retract such offer at any time.
Eligibility criteria for selected customers include:
Members must purchase two or more Eligible Products and activate their membership in the Program. Mickey Thompson Tires may also offer membership of the Program to other customers at its discretion.
Mickey Thompson Tires reserve the right to end the Program in its complete and unfettered discretion.
If you’re eligible and selected by Mickey Thompson Tires to participate in the Program, you will receive emails from Cooper Tires regarding the Program.
Members must have submitted all Valid Details as part of their online registration form for their tyres.
Term of Membership & Activation
To be able to utilise the full 12 months’ membership you must activate the Membership within 7 days of receiving the offer email.
All logins issued under the Program will expire 12 months after the approval of access has been granted.
If you choose not to activate your login until after 7 days of receiving the offer email, then your access to the Program will be limited by the period of your delay to activate - for the avoidance of doubt access will be less than 12 months.
MICKEY THOMPSON FACEBOOK ESKY GIVEAWAY
Terms and Conditions for entry into the “Mickey Thompson Facebook Esky Giveaway” (“Promotion”)
These conditions of entry relate to the Promotion organised by Exclusive Tyre Distributors Pty Ltd, (ABN 51 159 029 357) 30 Gow Street, Moorooka, QLD, 4105 (“Promotor”).
1. Information on how to enter and Prize details form part of these conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry and give their consent to receive marketing information that the Promoter considers of relevance.
2. The Promotion is open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years and over, other than management, employees or contractors of the Promotor and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prizes), and their immediate families (“Eligible Entrants”).
3. The Promotion will be open from 10am Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on Monday 7 September 2020 and will continue until 11:59pm AEST on Friday 18 September 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
4. To be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must:
a. Visit Mickey Thompson’s Facebook page during the Promotion Period
b. Leave a comment on the Esky Competition Facebook post that best captions the video.
c. Follow Mickey Thompson Tires AU on Facebook.
Completion of the relevant steps describe above is an “Eligible Entry”.
5. Eligible Entrants can only enter once. Multiple entries will be invalid.
6. Judging of all Eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period will take place and be announced on Monday 21 September 2020. The judging will take place at 30 Gow Street, Moorooka, QLD, 4105 Australia. The judging will be conducted by a representative of the Promoter.
7. The best comment by an Eligible Entrant as determined by the judge in his or her sole discretion, will win a Mickey Thompson branded Dometic Cool ice 43L Icebox (contents not included) with a total prize pool valued at $249.95 from the Promoter.
8. The Prize winner will be notified by Facebook within seven days of the draw.
9. In the event that the Prize is unclaimed by 12pm AEST on Wednesday 21 October 2020, it will be distributed at the Promotor’s absolute discretion.
10. The Promotor’s decision (including any decisions as to the prize distribution) is final and no correspondence regarding the result will be entered into.
11. The Prize is not transferable, cannot be sold, exchanged or returned and is non-refundable or redeemable for cash. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of an Eligible Entry.
13. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
14. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to cancellation or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel the promotion subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities.
15. If the Promotor is unable to provide a finalist or winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of equal or greater monetary value, subject to the written direction by the relevant State and Territory gaming departments.
16. If the winner chooses not to take their Prize (or is unable to), they forfeit the Prize and the Promotor is not obliged to substitute the Prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the promotion, and unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees to be entered into a database and the Promoter may use entrants' names, addresses, telephone numbers and the winner’s name and address and photograph for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, including sending the entrant electronic messages, without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
20. This promotion is a game of skill.