Mickey Cap Competition : Terms and Conditions
These conditions of entry relate to the “Win a Mickey Thompson Cap” promotion organised by Exclusive Tyre Distributors, 30 Gow Street, Moorooka, QLD, 4105, Phone 1800 681 298 ("Promoter").
By entering the competition, participants shall be deemed to agree with these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only, but excludes all employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its related companies and all their associated advertising agencies.
- To be eligible to win, participants must complete in full and submit their entry form on the Mickey Thompson website (mickeythompsontires.com.au/4wdaction).
- Entrants may enter only once to be eligible to win. Multiple entries will not be counted.
- The promotion commences on the 8th of February 2018 at 9:30am AEST and will conclude 5.00pm, 8th March 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
- The winners will notified by email or phone after the Promotion Period.
- There is ten (10) individual prize to be won. The prize is one of ten Mickey Thompson caps per magazine issue.
- The winners will be selected and announced on 9th March 2018.
- The winners will be selected by: Random Draw.
- The prize is not transferable, cannot be sold, exchanged or returned and is non-refundable or redeemable for cash. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winners.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to cancellation or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel the promotion subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The winners should seek independent advice on insurances related to the prize/s.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about participants to enable entry in the promotion but no further use of this information will be made outside of the scope of the entry form without prior consent.