8 Reasons to choose MT
1. America’s Specialty 4WD Tyre Company
- 4 different carcass constructions - Bias, Bias-Belted, Radial and PowerPly.
- Huge range of specialty sizes.
- Off‑road racing tyre specialists.
2. Deeper Tread
Having 12.5% deeper tread than most other brands means more grip, more kilometres and more resistance to damage.
3. Stronger Sidewalls
20% more rubber in the upper sidewall reduces the chance of sidewall damage. Thicker sidewalls means Mickey Thompson Tires have a higher load capacity than many other brands.
4. Sidewall Protection
Deep sidebiters take the punishment and reduce sidewall damage. Mickey Thompson’s stand up straighter compared to other brands, which means they are less prone to damage.
5. Leaders in 4x4 Tread Technology
Sipes - All sipes are within the tread block to reduce chipping and tearing.
Modern Tread Pattern - Latest designs have high volume water channels to clear water quickly. The sipe shape reduces tread squirm for better grip and faster steering response.
6. Ultimate Angle for cutting and Self-Cleaning
23° is the ultimate angle for cutting and self‑cleaning (used on plough blades, tractor tyres & razor blades). This means you get maximum traction and the same level of road noise as less aggressive tyres.
7. Deeper Sidebiters
- A unique step design for climbing out of ruts.
- Positioned to protect the sidewall from off‑road damage.
8. Specialty Sizes
Mickey Thompson Tires have the world’s largest and most diverse range of 4X4 sizes from 30” to 54” diameters and 8” to 19.5” wide!