The new STZ Mickey Thompsons were amazing. The standout feature on these tyres was the lack of effort to stay straight in the heavy sand sections... Read more
Baja Radial STZ
Weekend Off Roader
80% Road & Sand , 20% Dirt & Mud
The STZ is the latest all-terrain design from Mickey Thompson and introduces many new modern features. The new tread pattern design offers excellent steering response, superior grip and more traction, making it the perfect choice for work or play.
- Strategically Z-shaped sipes promote long wear and increase traction on wet and greasy roads
- Textured Shoulder Lugs for improved off-road traction
- Serrated Tie Bars for improved stability of the tread blocks for a better driving response
- Multi angled & serrated tread blocks improve the self-cleaning ability to stop stones 'drilling' into the carcass and provide greater protection from stone damage
- Extra Protective Layer: An extra nylon belt is laid between the tread and the steel belts to improve strength and stability. It also reduces moisture transfer into the steel belts, a common cause of delamination through cuts and drilling
STZ TYRE SIZE CHART
|Inches||SIZE||Ply||Load & Speed||Approved Rims||OD mm|
Click here to find a dealer near you for this tyre.